It has been awhile since I have posted. Mailey has grown so much as you can see. She has really moved out of the infant stage and into the baby stage. She is alert most of the day now and sleeping for about 4-6 hour stretches at night. Eating is obviously not an issue for our little girl, last time we were at the doctors she was 10lbs which placed her at the 80th percentile for her age (1 month at the time). The time is flying by quickly and I cannot believe that I will be going back to work in 3 weeks.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I haven't checked on your little girl in a while - what a cutie pie! I can't believe how much she's grown! I hope we get to meet her in person sometime before her 1st birthday... Love you lots! Marcy, Marty and Luke
Steph, she is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I will be in Boston in June, and I hope we can meet up! Love you lots!! Megs
Hi Matt and Steph! This is Rachel from Schirmer-SF. I had to take a moment to check in and see how big Ms. Mailey is getting and to say hello to Mom and Dad! Mailey is SO big already! She is such a pretty girl too! Thank you for keeping your postings current so we can check in and see how Mailey is growing and changing. I hope you both are well and as rested as a mom and dad can be. :-) Happy Mother's Day Steph! Take care! - Rachel
Post a Comment